Mar 6, 2018 (Updated: Mar 28, 2018)
To encourage the community to submit more quality proposals and create an attractive program agenda together, the MSG is now organizing a webinar to provide guidance on how to construct a good workshop proposals, outline any engagement opportunities and foster community discussions on any collaborations on workshops. The interactive webinar will provide a chance for participants to raise any questions to our Program Committee & Fellowship Committee.
APrIGF Webinar: Call for Workshop & Community Collaboration Discussions
Date: 14 Mar 2018 (Wed)
Time: 04:00 - 05:00 UTC (Timezone converter: http://igf.asia/2FrYPWQ)
Adobe Connect Link: https://igf.asia/adobe_msg (Update: Adobe Recording of APrIGF Webinar is now available at: http://igf.asia/2tVGIEa)
- APrIGF Introduction & the Importance of Community Participation
- Our Program Framework & 2018 Themes
- How to write a good workshop proposal? What are we looking for?
- Engagement & Fellowships
- Call for Participation from Local Host
- Discussions & Q&A / Collaboration among participants
Call for Workshop Deadline: 6 Apr 2018 (Fri), 24:00 UTC (Read the Announcement)
Join us and take this opportunity to mingle with other community members for potential collaborations!